A Steel Building Built Just For You!
One great benefit about steel buildings is that they are completely customize-able! This means that you can get the exact building you need for your buiness or to suit your storage needs. While you do not have the option to choose the material, metal, you can choose from a variety of accessories and options. Here are a few things to consider adding to customize your steel building:
What Type Of Doors Do You Want On Your Steel Building?
Take your pick between the folliwng types of doors:
- Walk doors: These are your typical doors that you would find in a house.
- Roll Up Doors: Roll up doors are commonly found in garages. Unlike a common garage door, these do not have a track and instead “roll up” into the holder above.
- Overhead Track Doors: These are your typical garage doors that you would have on a home garage. The door is on tracks and you can either manually or use technology to open and close these doors.
Will Your Metal Building Have Windows?
We offer a variety of different options for people seeking to have windows in their steel building. Here are some options to keep in mind:
- Linear Panels: These are the windows that you would typically find in a home. As the name infers, these windows have thin linear panels.
- Fixed Windows: Fixed windows do not open. The only purpose of a fixed window is to let in light and to offer a decorative touch to your steel building.
- Storefront Windows: Store front windows are those large windows that usually face the entrance to a building or storefront.
- Insulated Windows: Looking to keep heating and cooling expenses low? Check out insulated windows. These double and triple paine windows may be just what you are looking for in your metal building!
More Accessories for Your Metal Building
Here are a few other things to keep in mind when designing your steel building:
- Will you need Gutters or Downsprouts?
- What about Siding? What Color?
- Do you want Skylights?
- What abou Cupolas?
- How about an Overhead or Canopy?
Your Steel Building Experts
Are you considering a metal building? Contact us at (800) 942-6812 today! We can offer you the information you need to make the best decision for your individual needs– no pressure, just great service!