If you’re ready to turn your dream of opening a restaurant into reality, the most pressing issue you’re facing is the start-up cost. The average cost to open a restaurant is around $425,000, and much of that is the cost of a building and customization. Fortunately, choosing a steel building for your restaurant from Champion Buildings can help you reduce costs while maximizing your restaurant’s capabilities.
Since 1999, Champion Buildings has created custom prefabricated metal buildings for a wide range of commercial services across the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic. Our open wall steel buildings make it possible to utilize space exactly how you envision without having to worry about support columns or load-bearing walls. Best of all, once your restaurant is constructed, it’s virtually maintenance-free so you don’t have to worry about the unexpected costs of exterior repairs.
Benefits of a Metal Building for Your Restaurant
Instead of choosing between building a wooden or brick structure that can run into hundreds of thousands of dollars or renting a restaurant space that can lock you in to an expensive and constrictive lease agreement, consider how a prefab restaurant building can reduce costs while giving you the benefits you want:
- 100% Customizable: Create the exact layout you want with our open wall steel buildings! Whether you want a fully open setup with an open kitchen, or you want to create an intimate atmosphere, our design team will work with you to create the layout that works with you.
- Easy to Update: As your restaurant grows, you can change your layout without worrying about moving load-bearing walls or support columns. If you want to add a private dining room or redesign your kitchen after a few years, your building design allows for customization.
- Save on Rent or Building Costs: Our steel buildings for restaurants are significantly less expensive than lumber or brick and don’t require the maintenance costs.
- Fast Construction: Instead of the months it takes to build a wooden or brick structure, we can have your prefab restaurant building up quickly and efficiently so you can launch your restaurant in a fraction of the time.
- Eco-Friendly: Steel is a highly sustainable, frequently recycled material. Plus, the width of the steel sheets allows for thicker insulation, so you can reduce the energy used to heat and cool your new restaurant.
- Maintenance Free: Choosing a metal building for your restaurant means you never have to worry about termites, sagging, or warping that comes from other materials.
About Our Prefab Restaurants and Commercial Kitchens
Every prefab commercial kitchen and restaurant we manufacture and construct includes:
- 100% Commercial-grade steel that is made in the USA
- Prefabricated with 100% steel framing
- High-strength bolts
- Clearspan of up to 150 feet
You’ll have a restaurant that is more than sturdy, it’s built to withstand all types of elements with ease and minimal upkeep. Plus, all of our steel buildings for your restaurant include a large number of customization options, including:
- Insulated metal wall panels to reduce the risk of fire, reduce noise, and make your restaurant energy efficient.
- Multiple window options, including large storefront windows, linear panels, or fixed, decorative windows.
- Skylights, gutters, or downspouts
- A large selection of color options with a 25-year warranty.
Our team will work with you to walk you through both the structural and aesthetic decisions and options for your restaurant’s steel buildings to help you get exactly what you want!
Turnkey Construction for Your Restaurant’s Metal Building
At Champion Buildings, we go beyond just selling a top-quality, prefabricated steel building kit for your restaurant. We are there through all the steps of erecting your building:
Laying a Concrete Slab
Before your restaurant can go up, it needs a solid, stable foundation. Our team will lay an even concrete slab foundation for your metal building to support your building and ensure it’s longevity and structural stability.
The Framing Process
Part of having a prefab restaurant means the I-beam columns, rafters, and other pieces are pre-cut, punched, and welded so it is easier to put up on site.
Adding Wall and Roof Support
Once the mainframe is up the girts, purlins, and framing around the doors add more support. Then once the framing is complete, the insulation, wall panels, and roof sheeting are installed.
Aesthetics and Customization
Once your restaurant’s metal building is up, we add the trim, accessories, windows, and doors to put the finishing touches on the building. Once this is complete, it’s ready for you to turn into the restaurant of your dreams!
Contact Champion Buildings Today
Champion Buildings firmly believes in erecting quality, cost-efficient steel and metal buildings for commercial, and agricultural purposes. For more information or to purchase a steel building for your restaurant, contact us today!